San Diego, CA
Project Control Specialist
5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. Md7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Project Control Specialist to expand the team.
- Are you the one friends ask to double check their work?
- Do you follow recipes exactly as written every time?
- Do you love minding the details?
- Do you have a clear goal that you work toward every day?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The Project Coordinator (known internally as Project Control Specialist or PCS) is responsible for assisting with a variety of projects related to development and/or modification of cellular antenna sites to support our customers – the wireless phone operators. The PCS communicates the needs and scope of the project to cell site landlords and ensures all required project fees, site processes, and lease requirements are met. The PCS works closely with internal teams to determine all the necessary services and documents required for project approval from the landlord, our customer and any relevant governmental authorities (local jurisdiction). The PCS orders, maintains and ensures the timely and accurate completion of the various project services and documents. The PCS communicates the timelines of the various services through forecasting in both internal and external workflow systems, while also delivering project updates on project status calls.
Major goals and responsibilities
- Ensure timely completion of projects
- Order, review/quality check and submit/upload required project documents
- Communicate project status and issues through client meetings and reporting
- Utilize workflow management tools to capture data and report progress
- Project Tracking: includes tracking and coordinating key information from a variety of people and/or systems in a fast-paced environment.
- Internal/External Reporting and Forecasting: includes providing project updates and timelines to customers and internal management through project trackers/databases and weekly meetings.
- Communicate with Landlords: includes activities such as obtaining consent/approvals for proposed projects; negotiating lease terms; completing applications, and coordinating site access.
- Ensure Accuracy: includes ensuring project information, documents and deliverables are complete/accurate and promptly uploading them into various software systems.
- Vendor Coordination: includes working with vendors to obtain quotes, issue purchase orders track progress and receive and forward deliverables to the appropriate party within Md7.
- Utilize Computer Systems: includes using multiple internal and external software workflow and data management systems.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- Effective Communicator
- Ability to prioritize and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Effective time and task management skills.
- Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
- College degree preferred but not necessary.
- Experience in site acquisition and/or real estate for wireless operators a plus.
- Experience with providing extreme service to customers.
Md7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We’re always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That’s why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
Full Time Employment
April 11, 2020
How to Apply: Please call our job line at 858.766.6001. We look forward to speaking with you!
Disclaimer: Md7 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Md7 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.