5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. MD7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators, is seeking a passionate, sales-driven and detail-oriented German speaking Site Acquisition Consultant to expand the team. This position is based in our Maastricht office and includes regular visits to possible sites in South-West Germany.
- Do you love persuading people to see things from your point of view?
- Does supporting colleagues and clients in a high energy, fast-paced office excite you?
- Do you have an interest in being an integral part of the company’s growth?
- Are you looking for more than just a job?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organisation continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The German speaking Site Acquisition Consultant (SAC) is responsible for finding new 5G Mobile Cell Site locations for our clients and negotiating contract terms with new landlords. The SAC oversees the process and coordinates between municipalities and our clients Technical Departments. Site Visits are necessary for Geodata and Visual Site reporting.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Finding new cell sites locations in Germany for 5G expansion.
- Negotiate Terms of Leases with landlords.
- Coordinate full process of acquiring new cell site locations.
- Working Closely with Admin Dept. in finding new locations for Cell Sites.
- Communicate with landlords: includes negotiating leases through inbound and outbound calls, attempting to contact landlords and sending or reviewing voicemail and emails to/from
- Negotiate and coordinate with municipalities and liaise with client’s technical departments.
- Visit locations to pin geodata and visual reporting.
- Prepare proposals: includes creating presentation packages with accurate information and sending them via fax, email, standard mail,
- Enter data: includes entering data into the Company’s database/software system, Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- Native-level German and good English skills required.
- Ability to travel within the South-West region in Germany.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Enthusiastic & pro-active.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Demonstratable experience negotiating or persuading others to take action.
- Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
- Ability to prioritise and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Effective time management skills.
- Comfortable placing outbound calls.
- 1 – 2 years of sales experience within a commission-based sales environment.
- Customer service, call centre and/or experience dealing with the public is required.
- Experience in the mortgage, insurance or real estate industry is helpful.
- A college degree is necessary.
MD7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We are always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
- Respect for the Individual
- Balanced Life
- Giving Back
- Continuous Improvement
- Extreme Service
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That is why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
- Location: Maastricht.
- Pay: Base salary + Commission
- Employment type: Full-time, 12 months initial contract.
Website link: www.md7.com