5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. Md7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators, is seeking a passionate, customer-oriented native-level Dutch speaking Landlord Relations Consultant to expand the team.
• Do you love persuading others to see your point of view?
• Do you always know the right thing to say?
• Do you enjoy speaking with new people every day?
• Are you the person all your friends rely on to organise everything?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organisation continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The Landlord Relations Consultant (LLRC) is responsible for maintaining and expanding our client’s lease portfolio and handling the relationship with their landlords. The LLRC negotiates with landlords, contractors and other stakeholders in addition to finding potential cell site locations for our client. As part of handling the relationship with landlords, the LLRC review cell site leases and resolves various issues for landlords, e.g. bank changes, changes of ownership, etc.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
• Maintaining and expanding the landlord’s portfolio of a leading telecom network.
• Achieving revenue and lead time targets.
• Communicating with landlords and resolving various issues that arise.
• End-to-end responsibility for the Site Acquisition process.
• Negotiate new, existing and terminated leases with landlords.
• Communicate with landlords: inbound and outbound calls, attempting to contact landlords and sending or reviewing emails to/from landlords.
• Prepare for call with landlords: includes reviewing and researching existing and/or new leases using the Company’s database/software system, internet and other various sources.
• Resolving issues in a timely manner and escalating unresolved issues while following procedures.
• Data entry: includes entering data into the Company’s database/software system, Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
• Attend meetings with customers, contractors and landlords as required.
• Completing other tasks that are assigned from time-to-time.