5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. MD7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators, is seeking an enthusiastic and organised Trainer to create and deliver world-class training to employees.
- Do you have a talent for engaging people?
- Do you love creating and delivering training in a variety of topics?
- Are you a self-starter who loves to make things happen?
- Are you looking to grow your career in training?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organisation continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a Trainer to assist us in delivering a high-quality training experience to employees.
The Trainer is responsible for creating and delivering highly effective training to employees. This includes coordinating and delivering new employee onboarding training, liaising with relevant managers on training schedules and topics, and ensuring new employees have a positive and engaging onboarding experience.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Coordinating and delivering onboarding training for new employees across international offices.
- Learning, improving, and delivering existing training material in line with business needs.
- Building and taking ownership of bespoke training programmes.
- Coordinating and delivering onboarding training: Includes scheduling new employee onboarding training, distributing onboarding training in advance, delivering training, liaising with relevant managers on their portion of onboarding training and scheduling their training with new employees. Ensuring onboarding training is run smoothly and that new employees have a positive and engaging learning and onboarding experience.
- Learning, improving, and delivering existing training: Includes building knowledge across a broad range of departments, services and positions, learning existing training, improving existing training as required, and delivering this training to new and existing employees.
- Building and owning bespoke training programmes: Includes designing and taking ownership of bespoke training programmes such as onboarding training, refresher training, etc. Identifying training needs and providing recommendations to the leadership team.
- Evaluating training: Measuring the impact of training by liaising with the leadership team and seeking feedback from employees. Providing training advice to other people delivering training.
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- Fluent English required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to effectively present information and engage people.
- The ability to understand multiple topics and processes and deliver these in a series of trainings.
- Strong organisation skills, including coordinating and scheduling training with a variety of people across multiple locations and time zones.
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to prioritise and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Training experience is required.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment is helpful.
MD7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We are always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
- Respect for the Individual.
- Balanced Life.
- Giving Back.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Extreme Service.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That is why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry. Would you like to be part of providing that world-class training?
- Location: Dublin.
- Pay: Salary.
- Employment type: Full-time.