5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. Md7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators, is seeking an enthusiastic Technical Support Representative to expand the team.
- Are you the type of person who loves the latest technology and gadgets?
- Are you looking to start a career in IT support?
- Does supporting colleagues and clients in a high energy, fast-paced office excite you?
- Are you looking for more than just a job?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organisation continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us.
The Technical Support Representative (TSR) is an entry-level IT support role that works with our Director of IT, management team and third-party IT provider on a range of technical supports. The TSR is responsible for setting up workstations (computers and phones), troubleshooting IT issues before submitting a ticket with our IT provider, liaising with and taking directions from our IT provider, and providing internal customer support to colleagues using our system, LiveTrack.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Set up and maintain workstations and equipment for employees.
- Triage help desk requests and facilitate the timely resolution of help desk tickets.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues experienced by employees in a timely manner.
- Triage help desk requests, track help desk tickets, and follow up to ensure timely resolutions.
- Interpret/troubleshoot employee IT issues and guide the employee through corrective steps to resolve problems.
- Set up and maintain fully functional workstations for employees, including computer and telephone equipment.
- Ensure IT equipment is fully stocked and maintained, including the office printer.
- Provide training to end users as necessary to educate employees to prevent future issues.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
a. Strong IT skills.
b. Knowledge of setting up workstations, including computers, display screens and telephones.
c. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
d. Effective time management skills and the ability to see projects to completion.
f. Ability to prioritise and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
a. Familiarity with setting up computers and office telephones.
b. Customer service experience is helpful.
Md7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We are always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
- Respect for the Individual.
- Balanced Life.
- Giving Back.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Extreme Service.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That is why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
- Location: Dublin City Centre.
- Pay: Salary.
- Benefits: Gym membership, health and dental insurance, increasing holiday entitlements, awesome events and more!
- Employment type: Full-time, permanent.