Are you looking for a great opportunity to work in an international, fast growing work environment in Dublin City Centre that shares your values? We are extremely proud of the environment we create in our office and we live our Core Values – Respect for the Individual, Integrity, Extreme Service, Continuous Improvement, Balanced Life and Giving Back – in our day-to- day business and decision making.
Md7, with bustling offices in Dublin and Maastricht and world-wide headquarters in San Diego, California, is a fast-paced, mid-sized company providing real estate, construction and related lease management and lease negotiation services in several countries for many of the major wireless telecommunication companies.
Md7 is seeking a Technical Support Representative, based in Dublin, to work with our Director of IT and Management Team to provide a range of technical supports, including: triage help desk requests, tracking help desk tickets, following up on tickets to ensure their timely resolutions, communicating with non-technical employees, interpreting/troubleshooting technical issues and, when required, guiding employees through corrective steps to resolve technical issues. The successful candidate will be able to follow directions and carry out projects to completion while adhering to company IT policies and procedures. The Technical Support Representative will be expected to provide training to end-users as needed.
Benefits and more:
We also offer a fantastic Md7 benefits package, which includes: extra days holidays, gym membership, health and dental cover and much more!
Would you like to know more about this fantastic opportunity? Get in touch. Apply now!
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum three years’ work experience in an IT, Help Desk or technical Customer Service role.
- Minimum one year work experience working with operating systems, including hands-on experience with Microsoft applications and the Web.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- A+ certification (preferred) along with experience with AV meeting/conference technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strategic planning, multi-tasking, quality focus and coordination skills.