5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. MD7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators, is seeking a passionate, driven and people-oriented Assistant Team Lead to expand our Lease Processor Validation team.
- Do you love guiding and motivating people to achieve results?
- Are you the one that friends and family come to with issues and questions?
- Does supporting colleagues and clients in a high energy, fast-paced office excite you?
- Do you love persuading people to see your point of view?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organisation continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The Assistant Team Lead (ATL) is responsible for managing, motivating and training a team Lease Processors (LPs) to achieve individual and team performance targets defined by MD7. The ATL is also responsible for maintaining a high level of personal production, thus leading by example. The ATL leads the day-to-day performance management of the team and is the primary contact for all LP queries.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Managing team performance and achieving team targets.
- Achieving personal validation targets.
- Ensuring that the validation process is adhered to.
- Managing the performance of a team of validators: includes assigning written targets; completing monthly check-ins; completing pipeline overviews; managing absences; consulting with HR and line management on performance and personnel issues.
- Training and coaching employees, e.g. in contract validation, job induction, etc.
- Coordinating team meetings and ensuring updates are communicated to all team members.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time-to-time.
- If native lever German: liaising with client
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- proficient English, German not necessary but beneficial.
- Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
- Ability to prioritise and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Effective time management skills.
- Comfortable placing outbound calls.
- Experience in the mortgage, insurance or real estate industry is helpful.
- Experience working with contract a plus.
- High school A college degree is preferred but not necessary.
MD7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We are always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
- Respect for the
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That is why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
- Location: Dublin City
- Pay: Base salary + Bonus
- Benefits: Gym membership, health and dental insurance, increasing holiday entitlements, awesome events and more!
- Employment type: Full-time, initial probation period, permanent.