5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. MD7, a mobile infrastructure consultancy helping operators build a more connected world is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Site Acquisition Manager – Market Lead to expand the team.
- When you hear the words “Mission Impossible,” is your response, “Challenge accepted!”?
- Are you great at juggling multiple tasks and activities?
- Does being part of a team in a high energy, fast-paced environment excite you?
- Are you looking for more than a job?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The Site Acquisition Manager (SAM) is responsible for the timely completion of projects related to the deployment and upgrading of cellular antenna sites in support of wireless operators. The SAM is an integral part of a team that coordinates details and ensures each project task and milestone are being completed accurately and timely. This includes:
- working with the team to obtain local governmental approvals;
- ordering, reviewing and uploading necessary project documents;
- project forecasting and tracking; and
- reporting project statuses on regular customer calls.
Major goals and responsibilities
- Ensure timely completion of projects
- Order, review/quality check and submit/upload required project documents
- Communicate project status and issues through client meetings and reporting
- Utilize workflow management tools to capture data and report progress
- Overcoming Obstacles includes using excellent communication skills and creative thinking to overcome objections and project delays.
- Project Tracking: includes tracking and coordinating key information from a variety of people and/or systems in a fast-paced environment.
- Client relationships: Communicate project status and issues through client meetings and reporting, stay prepared for client calls and updates. Confer with RF and construction to ensure objective alignment
- Internal/External Reporting and Forecasting: includes providing project updates and timelines to customers and internal management through project trackers/databases and weekly meetings.
- SAQ Production: includes coordination of activities such as SCIPs, site walks, construction drawings, environmental and regulatory documents, lease routing, and other such deliverables.
- Ensure Accuracy: includes ensuring project information, documents and deliverables are complete/ accurate and promptly uploading them into various software systems.
- Utilize Computer Systems: includes using multiple internal and external software workflow and data management systems.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Ability to prioritize and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Problem solving and managing priorities.
- Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience in site acquisition and/or real estate for wireless operators strongly preferred.
- Experience with providing extreme service to customers.
MD7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We’re always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
- Respect for the Individual
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That is why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
Pay Range: $28.00 – $34.00/HR Employment Type: Full Time
HOW TO APPLY: Please call our job line at 858.766.6001. We look forward to speaking with you!
Disclaimer: MD7 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Relocation costs are not covered by employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].