Site Acquisition Manager
5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. MD7, a mobile infrastructure consultancy helping operators build a more connected world is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Site Acquisition Manager to expand the team.
- When you hear the words “Mission Impossible,” is your response, “Challenge accepted!”?
- Are you great at juggling multiple tasks and activities?
- Does being part of a team in a high energy, fast-paced environment excite you?
- Are you looking for more than a job?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The Site Acquisition Manager (SAM) is responsible for the timely completion of projects related to the deployment and upgrading of cellular antenna sites in support of wireless operators. The SAM is an integral part of a team that coordinates details and ensures each project task and milestone are being completed accurately and timely. This includes:
- communicating with cell site landlords,
- working with the team to obtain local governmental approvals;
- ordering and uploading necessary project documents;
- reviewing project documents such as CDs to identify discrepancies against existing site conditions, accuracy of MA/SA documents, and reviewing leases for carrier obligations;
- understand the land use process and items needed to complete submission package
- project forecasting and tracking; and
- reporting project statuses on regular customer calls.
Major goals and responsibilities
- Ensure timely completion of projects
- Uploading/Downloading documents from client databases
- Demonstrates ability to understand relationship between project tasks, critical path analysis, and vendor management
- Order, review/quality check and submit/upload required project documents
- Communicate project status and issues through client meetings and reporting
- Utilize workflow management tools to capture data and report progress
- Overcoming Obstacles includes using excellent communication skills and creative thinking to overcome objections and project delays.
- Communicate with landlords: includes obtaining project approval/consent, negotiating lease terms, completing landlord applications and working with landlords and customers to overcome objections/hurdles.
- Project Tracking: includes tracking and coordinating key information from a variety of people and/or systems in a fast-paced environment.
- Internal/External Reporting and Forecasting: includes providing project updates and timelines to customers and internal management through project trackers/databases and weekly meetings.
- Ensure Accuracy: includes ensuring project information, documents and deliverables are complete/ accurate and promptly uploading them into various software systems.
- Utilize Computer Systems: includes using multiple internal and external software workflow and data management systems.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Ability to prioritize and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Problem solving and managing priorities
- Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
- College degree preferred.
- Experience working in a team environment
- Some knowledge in PO/POR process preferred
- Experience in site acquisition and/or real estate for wireless operators required.
- Experience with providing extreme service to customers.
MD7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We’re always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
- Respect for the Individual
That’s why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
HOW TO APPLY: Please call our job line at 858.766.6001. We look forward to speaking with you!
Disclaimer: MD7 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Relocation costs are not covered by employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].