5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. MD7, a mobile infrastructure consultancy helping operators build a more connected world is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Senior Accountant to expand the team.
- Are you the one friends ask to double check their work?
- Are you great at juggling multiple tasks and activities?
- Does being part of a team in a high energy, fast-paced environment excite you?
- Do you have an interest in shaping your role within the company?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience, every time.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for being the technical expert for the company regarding GAAP compliance. The right candidate will need to be a solutions-oriented performer, with an eye for detail. This position will be the primary keeper of the company ledger, so timeliness and accuracy are critical. Senior-level activities include:
- Review current accounting processes and make recommendations on improvements
- Own Month End Close process, addressing escalations as appropriate
- Research and resolve discrepancies in the general ledger and subledgers
- Take an active role in completion of company annual external audits
- Own and complete reporting requirements
- Assist in researching and fulfilling tax obligations across the company
Major goals and responsibilities
- Ensure timely completion of projects
- Order, review/quality check and submit/upload required project documents
- Communicate project status and issues
- Utilize Great Plains 365 to capture data and report progress
- Overcoming Obstacles: includes using excellent communication skills and creative thinking to overcome objections and project delays.
- Communicate with stakeholders: managing multiple deadines and responsibilities along with ad-hoc projects and responsibilities. Prioritize appropriately and communicate projected completions.
- Project Tracking: includes tracking and coordinating key information from a variety of people and/or systems in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure Accuracy: includes ensuring figures, invoices, reports, project information, documents and deliverables are complete/accurate and promptly uploading them into appropriate software systems.
- Utilize Computer Systems: includes using multiple internal and external software systems.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Ability to prioritize and be self-motivated with minimal supervision
- Problem solving and managing priorities
- Advanced computer skills with Outlook and Excel required.
- Advanced experience with Great Plains 365 preferred
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA or CMA strongly preferred. Understanding of international accounting a plus.
- Proven experience as a financial accountant or auditor
- Experience with providing extreme service to customers.
MD7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational. We never quit striving to improve. We’re always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
- Respect for the Individual
We want to continuously innovate and empower success. That’s why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
$70,000 – $90,000 annually
Full Time Employment
April 8, 2021
How to Apply: Please call our job line at 858.766.6001. We look forward to speaking with you!