Are you a people person with strong organizational skills and a talent for administration? Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity with a multinational company that values and develops its employees? If you answered yes to both then you may have just found your dream job!
We are looking for a full-time Receptionist and Administration individual to join our talented, fast-growing team in our European HQ in Dublin City Centre.
- Being the first point of contact for visitors; welcoming clients to the office and providing a great first impression.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls.
- Taking note of messages and forwarding messages to the appropriate people.
- Office supplies administration: keeping an inventory of office supplies and re-ordering as necessary.
- Corresponding with third party vendors (e.g. printing company, delivery company, office supplies, etc.).
- Scheduling meetings.
- Preparing meetings (e.g. teleconferences, presentations, etc.).
- Receiving incoming mail and distributing it to the appropriate persons.
- Uploading contracts and entering data into our system.
- Preparing outgoing mail and sending out via post and courier.
- Managing our print queue and ensuring all documents in the queue are ready for courier pickup.
- Supporting with the organization of team events.
- Other administrative duties assigned by the Company.
- Reception experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral (German is a bonus, but it is not required).
- Must be very detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to use initiative and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform copying, distributing and/or mailing of documents (via regular and/or overnight mail).
- Flexibility around performing other administrative tasks as required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook (including email and calendar), Word and Excel.