San Diego, CA
Md7, founded in 2003 with worldwide headquarters in San Diego, California, is a fast-paced, mid-sized company providing specialized services for major wireless telecommunication companies in the United States and Europe through lease management, site acquisition, architecture and engineering, and construction management programs. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and value new ideas and new ways of doing things. We believe our employee, core value – focused culture gives us a competitive edge and make us a more enjoyable place to work.
We are looking for a Project Specialist – Documentation & Training for our San Diego office.
Under the direction of the Project Manager, the Project Lead will aid the client in documenting existing processes and preparing formal training manuals for their internal use. This will include shadowing current client employees, familiarizing with client systems, and interviewing necessary client stakeholders to ensure project timelines and deliverables are meeting expectation. When appropriate, provide advice to client as to how their processes and systems can be improved. Some travel required.
- Process Management – Responsible for ensuring smooth business process flow, facilitate effective communication between self and the client, and other Internal Md7 Departments to ensure goal alignment and achievement.
- Quality Control – Responsible for ensuring the quality of Md7’s work product in conjunction with other internal departments to minimize rejected deliverables. Must utilize solid processes for handling and resolving related issues.
- Reporting – Responsible for providing both internal and external updates on work product creation and delivery; communicate changes in scope or client expectations to management; ensuring client is consistently up to date on deliverable progress.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- College degree preferred.
- 2 + years experience in wireless telecom preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous job experience requiring attention to detail, analytical skills, leadership, and coaching others preferred.
Please send your cover letter along with your resume. No mail, fax or phone calls please. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 to $28.00 /hour