San Diego, CA
Project Control Specialist – Small Cell
5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. Md7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Project Control Specialist – Small Cell to expand the team.
1. Are you the one who organizes family and friend trips?
2. Do you live by checklists to organize your life?
3. Are you the one who not only keeps your life organized, but your friends’ lives too?
4. Are people always asking you to plan their special events?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The Project Control Specialist (PCS) assists with the timely completion of project milestones. The PCS oversees the timely and accurate uploading of documents to, and retrieval of documents from, client databases. The PCS also assists with forecasts of milestone completion. The PCS inputs data into company and client databases.
Major goals and responsibilities
- Assist in the process to identify sites for placement of a small cell facility.
- Process and ensure quality control (QC) of project documents.
- Assist in the timely completion of various project milestones.
- Site Analysis and Field Coordination: Scrub potential candidates for small cell sites and coordinate field work to gather necessary data.
- Data Compilation: Compile field data provided by the site acquisition manager to formulate into Site Candidate Identification Packages (SCIPs).
- Property Research: Research candidate site ownership/landlords, contact information, etc.
- Document Processing: Process and QC deliverables relating to project (examples: SCIPs, lockdown sketches, surveys, zoning and construction drawings, structural analyses, lease applications).
- Assist with Project Milestone Completion: Assist in the timely completion of various project milestones, uploading documents, updating databases, and more.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Intermediate skill level with computer software programs, such as Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word and Excel) required.
- Able to sit, research and process documents on a computer for long periods at a time required.
- Ability to prioritize and be self-motivated with minimal supervision required.
- Effective time management skills required.
- 1-year experience in Telecommunications preferred.
- Licenses or Certifications
- High school diploma. A college degree is preferred but not necessary.
Md7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We’re always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That’s why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Full Time Employment
How to Apply: Please call our job line at 858.766.6001. We look forward to speaking with you!