San Diego, CA
5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. Md7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Lease Processor to expand the team.
- Are accuracy and attention to detail very important to you?
- Do you have a clear goal that you work toward each day?
- Does supporting teammates and clients in a high energy, fast paced office excite you?
- Do you have an interest in being an integral part of the company’s growth?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
This Lease Processor (LP) facilitates the development of cellular antenna sites across the country by preparing complex cell site lease agreements and lease amendments on behalf of cellular phone operators. The LP will utilize multiple software systems for document generation, workflow management, tracking progress and escalating issues. The LP works closely with customers, project managers and lease negotiators in a high energy, fast paced environment.
Major goals and responsibilities
- Drafting lease documents in high volume for landlord and customer review
- Ensure accuracy of all documents and participate in quality control
- Coordinate, route and review final lease packages for execution
- Preparing Lease Documents: includes reviewing existing lease documents, new negotiated terms, confirming operator and landlord information.
- Coordinate Lease Packages: incudes preparing documents for execution, routing to multiple parties for signature and scanning/loading executed contracts into various document management systems.
- Customer Interface: includes working with customer project teams and legal team to review proposed deal terms and obtain client approval. .
- Internal Team Interface: includes working with project managers and lease negotiators to manage a high volume of accurate contracts on a daily basis.
- Utilize Computer Systems: includes using multiple software and data management systems.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability follow guidelines and process in workflow management software
- Ability to adjust to changing workload and priorities.
- Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
- Knowledge of real estate principles and contract drafting preferred.
- College degree, paralegal certificate or equivalent work experience.
Md7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We’re always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That’s why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Full Time Employment
Jan 22, 2020
How to Apply: Please call our job line at 858.766.6001. We look forward to speaking with you!