San Diego, CA
Md7, with worldwide headquarters located in San Diego, California, is a fast-paced, mid-sized company providing services for major wireless telecommunication companies through lease management, site acquisition, architecture and engineering, and construction management programs. Our people and employee-centric company culture make us unique.
We are currently looking to add a Lease Processor to our team!
- Prepare complex amendments regarding the reduction and/or restructuring of current lease agreements
- Research and review for quality control the negotiations submitted by Lease Consultants
- Create/Draft lease amendments based on re-negotiated lease terms submitted by the Lease Consultant
- Maintain digital lease files of all amendments
- Send lease amendments/documents to landlords or Carriers via FedEx
- Notarize legal documents as necessary
High school diploma or equivalent. Paralegal certification is preferred but not required.
- 2+ years recent experience reviewing and/or preparing legal documents and/or contracts.
- Customer service, data entry and/or quality control experience is helpful.
Special Skills Required:
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Very detail-oriented and strong demonstrated ability to review documents for accuracy.
- Typing skills of at least 50-70 wpm.