5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. Md7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators, is seeking a passionate, sales-driven and detail-oriented English speaking Lease Consultant to expand the team. This position is for a fixed-term 3-month contract on an upcoming exciting project we have.
- Do you love persuading people to see things from your point of view?
- Does supporting colleagues and clients in a high energy, fast-paced office excite you?
- Do you have an interest in being an integral part of the company’s growth?
- Are you looking for more than just a job?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organisation continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The Lease Consultant (LC) is responsible for driving the sales process with leads obtained from various mobile carriers and other sources. The LC negotiates terms of mobile cell site leases and then submits these lease terms to our Lease Processors for document preparation. After reviewing these documents for accuracy, the LC is responsible for the timely return of lease documents by landlords to Md7.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Negotiate leases and maximise terms with landlords.
- Prepare proposals.
- Communicate details of negotiates leases with key stakeholders.
- Communicate with landlords: includes negotiating leases through inbound and outbound calls, attempting to contact landlords and sending or reviewing voicemail and emails to/from landlords.
- Prepare for call: includes reviewing and researching existing and/or new leases using the Company’s database/software system, internet and other various sources.
- Enter data: includes entering data into the Company’s database/software system, Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Prepare proposals: includes creating presentation packages with accurate information and sending them via fax, email, standard mail, etc.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
a. Native-level English.
b. Demonstratable experience negotiating or persuading others to take action.
c. Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
d. Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively over the phone.
e. Ability to prioritise and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
f. Effective time management skills.
g. Comfortable placing outbound calls.
a. 1 – 2 years of sales experience within a commission-based sales environment.
b. Customer service, call centre and/or experience dealing with the public is helpful.
c. Experience in the mortgage, insurance or real estate industry is helpful.
d. High school qualification. A college degree is preferred but not necessary.
Md7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We are always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
- Respect for the Individual.
- Balanced Life.
- Giving Back.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Extreme Service.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That is why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
- Location: Dublin City Centre.
- Pay: Base salary + commission.
- Employment type: Full-time, fixed-term (3 months).