San Diego, CA
5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. Md7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Lease Consultant to expand the team.
- Do you love persuading people to see things from your point of view?
- Does supporting teammates and clients in a high energy, fast paced office excite you?
- Do you have an interest in being an integral part of the company’s growth?
- Are you looking for more than just a job?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The Lease Consultant (LC) is responsible for driving the sales process with leads obtained from various wireless carriers and other sources. The LC negotiates terms of wireless cell site leases within parameters defined by Md7 management and the carriers. The LC submits lease terms to the Lease Processors for document preparation and reviews these documents for accuracy. The LC is also responsible for the timely return of lease documents by the landlords to Md7 and may be required to communicate the details of a negotiated lease with one or more people.
Major goals and responsibilities
- Negotiate leases and maximize terms with landlords
- Prepare proposals
- Communicate details of negotiated lease with key stakeholders
- Communicate with Landlords: includes negotiating leases through inbound and outbound calls, attempting to contact landlords and sending or reviewing voicemail and emails to/from landlords.
- Prepare for Call: includes reviewing and researching existing and/or new leases using the Company’s database/software system, internet and other various sources.
- Enter Data: includes entering data into the Company’s database/software system, Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Prepare Proposals: includes creating presentation packages with accurate information and sending them via fax, email, standard mail, etc.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- Demonstratable experience negotiating or persuading others to take action.
- Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively over the phone.
- Ability to prioritize and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Effective time management skills.
- Comfortable placing outbound calls.
- 1-2 years of sales experience with commission-based sales environment.
- Customer Service, call center and/or experience dealing with the public is helpful.
- Experience in the mortgage, insurance or real estate industry is helpful.
- High school diploma. A college degree is preferred but not necessary.
- Licenses or Certifications
- A valid real estate license is required. If not currently licensed, a license is required within the first six months of employment.
Md7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We’re always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That’s why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
$23.08/HR + Commissions
Full Time Employment
How to Apply: Please call our job line at 858.766.6001. We look forward to speaking with you!
Disclaimer: Md7 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.