San Diego, CA
We are looking for a dynamic sales performer with a proven track record of success to drive our expansion into the evolving scope of Telecom and maintain Md7’s steadfast presence among the best of the best. You will be responsible for the strategic evaluation, management and negotiation of several hundred contracts for a Fortune 500 client, including the management of financial and legal review of all new amendments and contracts within your given portfolio. Come and join our sharp, goal-oriented sales team and thrive with your ability to develop and implement a variety of strategies to maximize profits, while maintaining a top-tier level of service.
Why pick Md7:
We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in Telecom! This growth hasn’t been natural by any means – it’s been fueled by a great sales organization with extraordinary leadership who truly believe that people are more important than projections. You will be an active member of an organization that is striving to be the best of the best in the industry. We are a high-energy, competitive, team-oriented group that works to maximize our footprint every single day. You should expect to drive exceptional sales results and have a blast in the process! Our team is creative, collaborative, and on the cutting edge of technology. We value company culture as our greatest asset. We take time for fun like a company bowling team, 65” TV giveaways, singing contests, and hosted lunches. Md7 provides an outstanding benefits package including health, dental, vision, and 401(k).
What you’ll do:
- Communicate with Landlords: includes negotiating leases through inbound and outbound calls, attempting to contact landlords and sending or reviewing voicemail and emails to/from landlords. LC’s are expected to have an overall average of 25 outbound calls per day.
- Prepare for Call: includes reviewing, auditing and researching existing and/or new leases using the client’s database/software system, Internet and other various sources.
- Input Data; includes entering data into Md7’s proprietary CRM software system, Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Prepare Proposals: includes creating presentation packages with accurate information and sending them via fax, email, standard mail, etc.
Who You Are:
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & certain of victory
- Unfazed by obstacles or challenges
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
- Passion for personal development and motivating talent
- Experience working with CRM databases or document repositories
- 3+ years in a sales role, preferably (Direct/Inside sales)
- Track-record of success managing a high performing book of business with a history of achieving impressive results
- Proven ability to build a strong bond with your team of sales professionals and actively develop the team’s potential through cooperation and effective performance management as well as strategy meetings
- Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for translating quantitative and qualitative data into actionable plans
- Excellent organizational skills including planning and prioritizing
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels and across all functions of the organization
- Proven ability to organize and manage multiple priorities coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong track record of negotiating comprehensive agreements
Why people love it:
- Flexible Schedule: Outside of Md7’s core hours (9am – 3pm) you can build a schedule to fit your needs
- Pay: First year LC’s earn a sizable base + commission as well as generous bonus structure that is regularly achieved by top performers, and never increased to become more difficult quarter after quarter
- Open-ended office environment: Maximize communication amongst Project Managers and team members. Not your traditional cubicle office space!
- Lunch Events with senior leadership and Md7’s executive team
- Room for Growth! There are always new leadership roles available for those who would like to further their journey with Md7
- Variety: With over 16 offices, 26 Operators and endless opportunity, the option for change is up to you
- Snack Away! Reduced price snack machine and free Peet’s coffee!
Technology used to perform your best:
- Cutting edge company cell phones provided to all employees
- Noise-cancelling headsets
- 24” dual monitors
- Microsoft Office Suite + industry leading CRM software developed in-house by our dedicated LiveTrack team
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- A background in Finance, Sales or Legal is a desirable bonus
- 1-2 years of competitive negotiation experience is preferred but not required
- 3+ years in a cooperative sales environment
- Demonstrable experience negotiating or persuading others to act
- Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively over the phone is a must!
- Self-motivated with initiative to work steadily without direct supervision.
- Effective time management skills.
- Experience in the mortgage, insurance or real estate industry is helpful