Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity with a company that values, rewards and develops its employees? If so, Md7 might just be the place for you. We are looking for driven native level German Landlord Relations Consultants to join our fast-growing team.
Our international team work with the largest telecommunication operators in Europe and helps them to manage their cell site leases, landlord relationships and all their real estate-related issues.
Day to Day:
- Communicating with Landlords over the phone.
- Negotiating leases through inbound and outbound calls.
- Escalating unresolved issues in a timely manner, whilst following policies and procedures.
- Solving issues over the phone.
- Data entry and/or quality control.
- Liaising with the Lease Processor Team to ensure correct issuing of leasing documents.
- Process monitoring.
- Participating in occasional meetings, competitions, trainings and team events.
- Native-level German essential.
- Interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Knowledge of how to use MS Office.
- Data entry and/or quality control experience is preferred.
- Highly self-motivated and performance orientated.
- Enthusiastic & pro-active.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
Apply now for immediate consideration to join the Md7 team!