San Diego, CA
(Land Use I)
5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. Md7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Administrative (Land Use I) to expand the team.
- Do you love minding the details?
- Do you follow recipes exactly as written every time?
- Does supporting teammates and clients in a high energy, fast paced office excite you?
- Do you have an interest in being an integral part of the company’s growth?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
This Administrative position (known internally as “Land Use I”) facilitates the development of cellular antenna sites across the country through working with numerous jurisdictions via phone and online to procure zoning approvals and a variety of permits such as building and electrical. This position will review jurisdictional requirements as set forth in local codes and will develop and maintain cooperative relations with jurisdictional agencies to discuss processes, along with submittal requirements. The Land Use I position will manage the permit review process to ensure standards are being met and the necessary approvals are being received within the appropriate turn-around times.
Major goals and responsibilities
- Review jurisdictional requirements and standards in local code
- Prepare applications and coordinate engineering/construction documents
- Monitor permit process and provide updates to customers
- Review local code: includes reviewing local jurisdictional code and guidelines to submitting and processing applications for zoning approval and permits.
- Prepare permit packages: includes preparing applications, coordinating and reviewing construction drawings; delivering and and picking up permits from jurisdictions.
- Manage applications: includes following up and tracking submitted applications through regular contact with officials until approvals are obtained.
- Participate in meetings: includes conference calls and face-to-face meetings to provide regular updates to clients and internal team.
- Maintain database: includes daily updating of internal and external customer databases with project and application statuses.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- Highly organized
- Ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities
- Problem solving
- Ability to adjust to changing workload and priorities
- Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required
- 1-2 years of Land Use experience is beneficial, but not required
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Licenses or Certifications
- Valid driver’s license
Md7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We’re always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That’s why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Full Time Employment
Jan 22, 2020
How to Apply: Please call our job line at 858.766.6001. We look forward to speaking with you!