5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. MD7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators, is seeking a passionate, sales-driven and detail-oriented native-level Italian speaking Lease Processor Admin to expand the team.
- Do you have an eye for detail and can’t help yourself from identifying mistakes in texts?
- Are you the person that family/friends rely on to organise a holiday or event?
- Does supporting colleagues and clients in a high energy, fast-paced office excite you?
- Are you looking for more than just a job?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
- Location: Dublin City Centre.
- Pay: Base salary
- Gym membership
- Health and dental insurance
- Increasing holiday entitlements
- Awesome events
- Taxsaver tickets
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Relocation package and flexible working time
- Modern office space in central location with games room, etc.
- Employment type: Full-time, 1 Year
The Lease Processor (LP) is responsible for preparing complex amendments to lease agreements re-negotiated by the Company’s Lease Consultants. The LP drafts lease amendments based on re-negotiated lease terms, submits lease amendments to Lease Consultants for review and approval, and oversees the distribution and return of approved amendments to landlords for signature. In addition to reviewing signed amendments for any errors, the LP maintains digital files of all amendments.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Process lease amendments as per re-negotiated terms.
- Oversee the distribution and return of executed leases within given timeframes.
- Ensure errors in lease amendments are kept to a minimum.
- Updating all relevant databases
- Complete Administrational tasks throughout the process (including gathering all the materials and other items necessary for completing project goals)
- Working with Lease Consultants to ensure effective prioritizing
- Prepare complex amendments to lease agreements as re-negotiated by the Lease Consultants.
- Review for quality control the negotiations submitted by Lease Consultants.
- Draft lease amendments based on re-negotiated terms submitted by Lease Consultants and communicate with Lease Consultants on missing or unclear information.
- Review executed amendments returned by the landlord for errors (by the LP or Lease Consultant) and correct any changes made by the landlord before submitting changes to the appropriate client for review and approval.Provide necessary support and work to help implement project goals as directed by the project manager
- Data entry (includes entering data into Company’s database/software system and Client’s database), quality control and process monitoring.
- Problem solving by following guidelines and procedures.
- Attend client meetings when necessary.
- Completing other tasks that are assigned from time-to-time.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- Native-level Italian and proficient English.
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for ensuring projects proceed efficiently and effectively.
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word.Ability to prioritise and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Proactive attitude and desire to work collaborative to ensure successful project execution
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- 1 – 2 years of experience reviewing, editing and working with documents or text.
- Data entry, quality control or contract experience is preferred but not required.
- A college degree is required.
MD7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We are always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
- Respect for the Individual.
- Balanced Life.
- Giving Back.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Extreme Service.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That is why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.