Human Resource/Recruiting Coordinator
5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. MD7, a mobile infrastructure consultancy helping operators build a more connected world is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Human Resources/Recruiting Coordinator to expand the team.
- Are you the one that friends and family go to/confide in with issues or questions?
- Do you find organization and process improvement energizing?
- Does supporting teammates and clients in a high energy, fast paced office excite you?
- Do you have an interest in being an integral part of the company’s growth?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The HR/Recruiting Coordinator will work directly with the Human Resources team and has responsibility for the coordination of various human resources functions, including but not limited to recruiting, training, system of record maintenance, and engagement programs. This position is based out of the Dallas, TX office but will work closely with our San Diego, CA office.
Major goals and responsibilities:
- Prescreen applicants and schedule candidates for interviews with hiring teams
- Assist with ensuring all new hires are successfully onboarded and are scheduled for training within the appropriate timeframe
- Maintain employee records to meet compliance standards
- Coordinate Recruiting: includes screening applicants, conferring with hiring managers to open requisitions, scheduling interviews, maintaining posted job descriptions, manage candidate database, provide status reports, and facilitate new hire background checks.
- HR Administration: includes system of record maintenance, manage email distribution lists, shared inbox management, and budget reconciliation.
- Training and Development: includes maintaining training trackers, providing completion reporting, supporting employee login issues, scheduling sessions, ensure appropriate materials have been procured, and support instructors with training needs.
- Engagement: includes providing employees with answers or guidance, assist with implementation of new programs, manage monthly HR newsletter, align programs with appropriate branding.
Key Characteristics to be successful in this role:
- Proficient skill with MS Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Advanced technological aptitude and ability to learn new systems.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision and drive assignments to completion in both a remote and in-person environment.
- Must be empathetic with a high-level of emotional intelligence and diplomacy.
- Must collaboratively work with others.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and time-management skills. Able to apply judgment and critical thinking.
- Must be able to maintain strictest confidentiality.
- 2+ years proven experience in an administrative or coordinator role. Human Resource experience or education is a plus.
- Proven experience with high phone call volume. Strong phone communication skills required.
MD7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We’re always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That’s why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
- Respect for the Individual
$20 – $22/hour
Commensurate with experience
Full Time Employment
How to Apply: Please call our job line at 858.766.6001. We look forward to speaking with you!