San Diego, CA
Human Resource Generalist/Recruiter
5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. Md7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented HR Generalist / Recruiter to expand the team.
- Are you the one that friends and family go to/confide in with issues or questions?
- Does supporting teammates and clients in a high energy, fast paced office excite you?
- Do you have an interest in being an integral part of the company’s growth?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The Human Resource Generalist/Recruiter will work directly with the Chief Executive Officer and has responsibility for the administration and maintenance of general human resources functions, including but not limited to recruitment / staffing, employee relations, training, HRIS/HRMS, and health and safety programs. Works with the Legal Department to help ensure the organization is in full compliance with all applicable federal, state and local workforce laws and regulations. This position is based out of the San Diego office.
Major goals and responsibilities:
- Manage sourcing and hiring process to help ensure Md7 is compliant in all areas of recruitment and all open positions are filled in a timely manner
- Manage employee records to ensure legal and business compliance, as well as ease of access for audits and personnel needs
- Ensure all new hires are successfully onboarded and trained within the appropriate timeframe
- Create and maintain employee records to meet compliance standards
- Manage the Hiring Process (Recruiting and Staffing): includes sourcing candidates, screening resumes, interviewing applicants, conferring with hiring managers to understand job requirements, writing/editing job descriptions, maintaining candidate database, generate weekly status report, leverage staffing agency relationships as needed, and ensuring compliance.
- Training and Development: includes conducting orientation and ongoing training for new and existing employees, as well as developing new training programs with supporting materials as needed.
- Other: support staff with questions or guidance, assist key stakeholders and participate in personnel related projects as needed, assist others with records requests, support payroll processing, and assist with grievances, provide support during employee relations issues and investigations.
Key Characteristics to be successful in this role:
- Intermediate skill with MS Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and proven experience interacting and presenting to upper management.
- Advanced experience utilizing Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates and demonstrated ability to conduct effective interviews.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision and drive projects/initiatives to completion.
- Must be empathetic with a high-level of emotional intelligence and diplomacy.
- Must collaboratively work with others.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and time-management skills. Able to apply judgment and critical thinking to complex business issues.
- Must be able to maintain strictest confidentiality.
- Degree in Human Resources and/or equivalent work experience.
- 4 years’ corporate Human Resources experience in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Licenses or Certifications
- PHR or SPHR is desirable.
Md7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We’re always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That’s why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
$65,000 – $84,000/year
Full Time Employment
How to Apply: Please call our job line at 858.766.6001. We look forward to speaking with you!