5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. MD7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators, is seeking a passionate, customer-oriented Landlord Relations Consultant to expand the team.
- Do you feel great after solving problems?
- Do you love speaking with new people every day?
- Are you the person all your friends rely on to organise everything?
- Do you always spot mistakes when reading?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organisation continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The Landlord Relations Consultant (LLRC) is responsible for handling the relationship with our client’s landlords. The LLRC communicates with landlords over phone and email and resolves various issues, e.g. bank changes, changes of ownership, terminations, etc.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Communicate with landlords via phone and email.
- Resolve issues in a timely manner and escalate unresolved issues while following procedures.
- Data entry and process monitoring.
- Liaise with the Lease Processor Team to ensure correct issuing of leasing documents.
- Communicate with landlords: inbound and outbound calls, attempting to contact landlords and sending or reviewing emails to/from landlords.
- Prepare for call with landlords: includes reviewing and researching existing and/or new leases using the Company’s database/software system, internet and other various sources.
- Resolving issues in a timely manner and escalating unresolved issues while following procedures.
- Data entry: includes entering data into the Company’s database/software system, Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Training: Assist with the training of new employees as required.
- Attend client meetings if necessary.
- Completing other tasks that are assigned from time-to-time.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- Native-level German.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively over the phone.
- Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
- Ability to prioritise and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Effective time management skills.
- Comfortable placing outbound calls.
- Customer service, data entry and quality control experience are helpful.
- Experience in the mortgage, insurance or real estate industry is helpful.
- High school qualification. A college degree is preferred but not necessary.
MD7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We are always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
- Respect for the Individual.
- Balanced Life.
- Giving Back.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Extreme Service.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That is why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
- Location: Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Pay: Salary.
- Employment type: full time, permanent contract.
If you are interested in this position feel free to apply as well directly by sending your application to [email protected]