Consider yourself a top performer with a passion or talent for sales? Do you see yourself working for a multinational company that values, rewards and develops its employees? If so, you should consider joining Md7’s international team of German speaking Lease Consultants and play your part in our unique culture.
Inside Sales roles with uncapped commission and no cold calling required.
Relocation package offered.
Paid time off incentives.
Day to Day
We like our work to be interesting, challenging and for it to properly utilise our skills. We don’t believe in boring work routines!
As a Lease Consultant, you daily work would include the following:
- Managing a portfolio of existing leasing contracts in Md7’s management tool LiveTrack.
- Outbound and inbound calls.
- Renegotiating existing leasing contracts with business and private property owners.
- Liaising with Lease Processor Team to ensure correct issuing of new Leasing Documents.
- Reviewing leasing documents and ensuring conditions are implemented accordingly.
- Explaining leasing documents to contract partners and arranging signatures.
- Participating in occasional meetings, competitions, trainings and team events.
- Team driven approach with other Lease Consultants and Lease Processors.
If you answer “yes” to most of the following requirements, you may have just found your dream job!
- Native German & proficient English language essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Highly self-motivated and performance orientated.
- Enthusiastic & pro-active.
- Able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Inside sales experience is a plus.
- Experience reading legal and/or real estate documents would be an added advantage.