5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. MD7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators, is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Accounting Specialist to expand the team.
- Do you have a talent for numbers and identifying errors?
- Do you love solving problem and coming up with solutions?
- Does supporting colleagues and clients in a high energy, fast-paced office excite you?
- Are you looking to grow your career in Accounting?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organisation continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The Financial Operations Specialist is responsible for ensuring that vendors are paid in an accurately and timely manner. This person will work on lease contracts, invoices, indexations and enters the relevant data in SAP to make sure that vendors are paid correctly.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Being the primary point of contact for vendor inquiries and vendor payments.
- Assisting with other accounting duties, e.g. audit, VAT returns, billing and more.
- Manage Accounts Payable process and ensure vendors are paid in a timely manner. Be primary point of contact for vendor inquiries.
- Optimise and improve existing Accounts Payable process and look for efficiencies and improvements (e.g. cash discounts, automation, etc.).
- Support the completion of the company annual financial audit by providing documentation and responses to inquiries as they arise.
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- German native skills and proficient English required.
- Strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to review documents for accuracy.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- The ability to search for and source information.
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to prioritise and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Effective time management and organisational skills, including dealing with multiple time zones.
- Finance experience is needed.
- SAP RE-FX experience required.
- Real Estate / Telecommunication Background is a bonus.
- A college degree (Business/Finance) is required.
MD7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We are always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
- Respect for the Individual.
- Balanced Life.
- Giving Back.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Extreme Service.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That is why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
- Location: Düsseldorf.
- Pay: Salary.
- Employment type: Full-time, permanent.