Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a fixed-term basis with a fast-paced multinational company with an international environment?
Md7 is looking for a fixed-term Lease Auditor to audit complex leasing transaction documents and enter data from these documents into Excel. The ideal person for this position will have native-level German language skills, administrative skills, attention to detail, and analytical and problem solving skills.
The right candidate will also be able to work to targets and deadlines. The position is for a fixed-term 3-month project, immediate start to late-mid-January 2020, and it will provide the successful candidate with valuable experience in a multinational company.
- Strong written and reading skills in German.
- Experience in working with legal documents is an advantage.
- Data entry and/or quality control experience is recommended and preferred.
- Must be very detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and effectively juggle multiple priorities.
- Exceptional work ethic; uses time productively, maximizes efficiency, and meets challenging work goals while still maintaining flexibility in terms of job responsibilities and workflow.
- Problem solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Must be able to type 50-70 wpm.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook (including email and calendaring), Word and Excel.