5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. Md7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators, is seeking a native-level German speaking Admin to join us on our exciting audit project.
- Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail and organisational skills?
- Are you someone that people know they can rely on to get things done?
- Does supporting colleagues and clients in a high energy, fast-paced office excite you?
- Are you looking for more than just a job?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organisation continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The Admin audits complex leases and enters data from these documents into Excel. This role is responsible for ensuring that correct information is entered and that mistakes are kept to a minimum. Working within assigned timeframes, this position provides candidates with valuable experience in the world’s leading Company in the industry.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Reviewing lease agreements and entering data into Excel.
- Working to deadlines assigned by the Company.
- Ensuring errors are kept to a minimum.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
a. Native-level German.
b. Detail-oriented with strong organisational skills.
c. Ability to meet deadlines.
a. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Md7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We are always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
- Respect for the Individual.
- Balanced Life.
- Giving Back.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Extreme Service.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That is why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
• Location: Dusseldorf.
• Pay: Salary.
• Employment type: Full-time, permanent.