5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. Md7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators, is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented native-level Dutch Project Control Specialist to expand the team.
- Are you the one friends ask to double check their work?
- Do you follow recipes exactly as written every time?
- Do you love minding the details?
- Do you have a clear goal that you work toward every day?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The Project Control Specialist (PCS) is responsible for assisting with a variety of projects related to development and/or modification of cellular antenna sites to support our customers – the wireless phone operators. The PCS works closely with internal teams to request and track all purchase orders for various projects to include both vendor and client POs. The PCS orders, maintains and ensures the timely and accurate completion of the various project services and documents. The PCS communicates the timelines of the various services through forecasting in both internal and external workflow systems, while also delivering project updates on project status calls.
Major goals and responsibilities
- Ensure timely completion of projects
- Order, review/quality check and submit/upload required project documents
- Communicate project status and issues through client meetings and reporting
- Utilize workflow management tools to capture data and report progress
- Project Tracking: includes tracking and coordinating key information from a variety of people and/or systems in a fast-paced environment.
- Internal/External Reporting and Forecasting: includes providing receiving and invoicing updates and timelines to internal management through project trackers/databases and weekly meetings.
- Ensure Accuracy: includes ensuring project information, documents and deliverables are complete/accurate and promptly uploading them into various software systems.
- Vendor Coordination: includes working with vendors to obtain quotes, issue purchase orders track progress and receive and forward deliverables to the appropriate party within MD7.
- Utilize Computer Systems: includes using multiple internal and external software workflow and data management systems.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- Native Level Dutch and good English.
- Effective Communicator
- Ability to prioritize and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Effective time and task management skills.
- Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
- College degree preferred but not necessary.
- Experience in site acquisition and/or real estate for wireless operators a plus.
- Experience with providing extreme service to customers.
Md7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We are always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
- Respect for the Individual.
- Balanced Life.
- Giving Back.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Extreme Service.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That is why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
- Location: Maastricht.
- Pay: Base salary.
- Employment type: Full-time, 6 months initial contract.