San Diego, CA
Contract Review Specialist
5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. Md7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Contract Review Specialist to expand the team.
- Are you the one friends ask to double check their work?
- Do you follow recipes exactly as written every time?
- Do you love minding the details?
- Do you have a clear goal that you work toward every day?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The Contract Review Specialist (CRS) will help Md7 deliver comprehensive network lease administration support for major wireless communication service providers. The CRS is responsible for accurately reviewing high volumes of cell site lease agreements, abstracting mission critical data and inputting that data into client systems for contract administration. The CRS will utilize multiple software systems for data and document management as well as workflow management tools to capture data, track progress and escalate issues. The CRS will also communicate with clients, and assist with quality control initiatives to ensure data integrity.
Major goals and responsibilities
- Abstract client leases and related contracts/agreements
- Resolve data and document issues to ensure data integrity
- Utilize workflow management tools to capture data and report progress
- Contract Review: includes six to eight completed abstracts per day
- Data Entry: includes entering all abstracted data Md7 and/or client systems daily
- Document Organization: includes obtaining all necessary documents to complete assigned work
- Utilize Computer Systems: includes using multiple software and data management systems
- Data Integrity: includes working with internal team members as well as customer to maintain 100% accuracy
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- Ability to understand and interpret contract language.
- Basic mathematical calculation skills
- Ability to prioritize and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Effective time management skills.
- Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
- 1-2 years of contract / document review experience is very beneficial.
- Legal or Paralegal Studies are preferred but not necessary.
Md7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We’re always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That’s why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Full Time Employment
Jan 22, 2020
How to Apply: Please call our job line at 858.766.6001. We look forward to speaking with you!