San Diego, CA
Md7, founded in 2003 with worldwide headquarters in San Diego, California, is a fast-paced, mid-sized company providing specialized services for major wireless telecommunication companies in the United States and Europe through lease management, site acquisition, architecture and engineering, and construction management programs. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and value new ideas and new ways of doing things. We believe our employee, core value – focused culture gives us a competitive edge and make us a more enjoyable place to work.
We are looking for a Project Control Specialists for our San Diego office.
Under the direction of the Project Manager, help deliver comprehensive Network Lease Administration support project for a Major US Wireless Communications Provider. The project scope is diverse, and the employee will be expected to be flexible and able to perform multiple functions as required by client demands.
The primary function will be to retrieve, audit, and abstract leases and other real estate documents into Client and Md7 systems; secondary functions include database research, outbound customer service interactions, etc.
- Retrieve documents from Client systems; complete pre-processing before uploading to appropriate Md7 systems
- Audit Client documents to ensure accurate site-specific data
- Communicate with Client and external vendors to resolve errors or issues
- Abstract Client contracts/agreements/other documents to capture mission-critical information in Client/Md7 database(s)
- Maintain detailed and clear notes for Md7/Client management to escalate and resolve as required
- Research/identify/download public entity legislation related to various Client initiatives
- Assist with quality control initiatives, as needed
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with commercial real estate leases preferred.
- Experience with contract review and data capture preferred.
Please send your cover letter along with your resume. No mail, fax or phone calls please. EOE.