5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. Md7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators, is seeking an enthusiastic, sales-driven Business Development Manager to expand the team.
- Do you love persuading others to act?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Have you a natural ability for building relationships?
- Does winning new business excite you?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organisation continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for researching and developing leads for the Business Development team and securing new business for the company. This position primarily interacts with the Business Development team, actual and potential clients and other internal departments. Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the Business Development Manager’s duties include lead generation, client relations, scheduling meetings, developing sales materials and maintaining the Business Development Tracker. The position may be assigned targets.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Source leads for potential business.
- Produce sales materials, e.g. proposals, presentations, etc.
- Build and maintain client relations.
- Client Relations: Developing and maintaining relationships with current and potential clients. Researching connections and making initial contact with potential clients. Utilising social media and social and professional networks.
- Sales Materials: Drafting complex proposals and responding to RFP/RFQ from potential clients. Creating new content for sales materials and other company platforms (website, blog, etc.)
- Industry research and knowledge: Keeping up to date with current industry news; using information to identify opportunities with potential and existing clients.
- Business Development Tracker: Maintaining the Business Development team’s database of potential and existing clients for potential services.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- Native-level English. Additional languages a plus.
- The ability to be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively.
- Quick learner.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word and Excel) required.
- Experience with overseeing the sales cycle process.
Md7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We are always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
- Respect for the Individual.
- Balanced Life.
- Giving Back.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Extreme Service.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That is why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
- Location: Dublin(travel may be required).
- Pay: Salary + bonus.
- Employment type: Full-time.