5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. Md7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators, is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Accounts Payable & Payroll Specialist to expand the team.
- Do you have a talent for numbers and identifying errors?
- Do you love solving problem and coming up with solutions?
- Does supporting colleagues and clients in a high energy, fast-paced office excite you?
- Are you looking to grow your career in Accounts Payable and Payroll?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organisation continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The Accounts Payable & Payroll Specialist is responsible for ensuring that employees and vendors are paid in an accurately and timely manner. This person will be required to interface with both employees and vendors in Ireland and the EU, and coordinate with the accounting team at the company headquarters in the United States. A willingness to take initiative, solve problems, and look for improvements is a must.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Being the primary point of contact for employee payroll questions / payroll company issues.
- Being the primary point of contact for vendor inquiries and vendor payments.
- Assisting with other accounting duties, e.g. audit, VAT returns, billing and more.
- Manage Accounts Payable process and ensure vendors are paid in a timely manner. Be primary point of contact for vendor inquiries.
- Optimise and improve existing Accounts Payable process and look for efficiencies and improvements (e.g. cash discounts, automation, etc.).
- Work with existing payroll department in the United States to ensure all employees are paid accurately and timely.
- Research and resolve any payroll issues directly with employees and third party payroll company with support from US Payroll Manager.
- Support the completion of the company annual financial audit by providing documentation and responses to inquiries as they arise.
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- Proficient English required. German language is a bonus.
- Strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to review documents for accuracy.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- The ability to search for and source information.
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to prioritise and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Effective time management and organisational skills, including dealing with multiple time zones.
- Payroll experience is preferred.
- Accounts Payable experience is a bonus.
- Data entry experience is a bonus.
- High school qualification. A college degree is preferred but not necessary.
Md7 Core Values
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We are always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
- Respect for the Individual.
- Balanced Life.
- Giving Back.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Extreme Service.
We want to be able to continuously innovate to empower success. That is why, in addition to exciting career opportunities throughout the world, we also provide the best training in the industry.
- Location: Dublin City Centre.
- Pay: Salary.
- Benefits: Gym membership, health and dental insurance, increasing holiday entitlements, awesome events and more!
- Employment type: Full-time, permanent.