Full Time - Undisclosed
Full Time - Undisclosed
The A&E Vendor Manager is responsible for providing direction and oversight for the delivery of A&E products and services originating from our A/E vendors. This position will work closely with the Project Manager and support staff to ensure the quality of A&E products and services meets customer standards and goals. This will include quality control measures for the performance of architectural and engineering drawings & services to the telecom industry. The A&E Vendor Manager will work closely with the Project Manager and staff to ensure compliance and delivery on telecommunication projects in such a manner as to provide the highest quality of services to Md7 customers. Will need the ability to utilize existing photos/documents to confirm existing configurations. The A&E Vendor Manager will also review power/shelter audits for accuracy.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review and approve preliminary drawings from vendors. Ensure that client standards, template and scope are properly outlined. Ensure that our client is getting accurate sets of CDs to review to minimize the amount of client redlines/issues.
- Establish internal standards, processes, procedures and quality control measures for the A&E vendors. Ensure that any template or project related updates are being relayed and captured by our vendors. Score and measure our vendors against each other. Conduct weekly calls with vendors to ensure production targets are met.
- Attend regularly scheduled client scoping and deployment calls. Attend in person design meetings when needed.
- Assist with guiding and training internal staff on design standards, issues
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Civil or Structural Engineering Preferred.
Strong knowledge of engineering and construction practices, methods, and procedures required.
Strong knowledge and experience with AT&T Wireless equipment is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years performing/reviewing architectural and engineering drawings & services for the telecom industry.
- Ability to read/interpret carrier RFDS
Special Skills Required:
- Ability to read and write the English language.
- Ability to understand and interpret key documents such as site surveys, soils reports, structural reports, architectural and engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to interpret documents such as contracts, RFPs, bids, and leases.
- Ability to write and communicate coherent and succinct updates on progress against goals and initiatives.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Licenses or Certifications Required:
- Professional License in Architecture, Civil or Structural Engineering preferred.