Did you know that Md7 does Zoning & permitting?
Zoning and Permitting Highlights
Md7 is developing new best practices in the field of zoning and permitting. Our team of zoning and permitting professionals leverages the experience of former planners, construction project managers, and attorneys to reduce overall project cycle times and get our clients on air faster.
- Performed Zoning and/or Permit (building, electrical, mechanical, and floodplain) services in 36 states including California, Florida, New Jersey and New York;
- Reviewed Zoning and Permit requirements for over 9,000 sites;
- Services include preparation of Airspace Studies, Joint Spectrum Analyses, and customized reports tailored to the jurisdictional requirements providing scope of work detail.
COST AND CYCLE-TIME REDUCTIONS
- On a recent client project involving over one thousand antenna modifications across six states nationwide we reduced cycle times on 60% of the sites:
- Jurisdictions forecasted 30 days for Admin Zoning Approval – in many cases, actual approvals were obtained in half that time;
- Jurisdictions forecasted 30 business days for Building Permits – in most cases, Md7 had permits issued in 14 business days or less;
- Persuaded jurisdictions to reclassify site modification projects originally designated as needing Public Hearings to Administrative Review, resulting in zoning completion dates 90 days sooner than forecasted by carrier.
WHAT HELPS SET US APART
We maintain a growing database of best practices, contacts, forms, code provisions, etc., for all jurisdictions (currently, over 3,500) where Md7 has performed services.
STATES WHERE MD7 HAS PERFORMED ZONING AND PERMIT SERVICES
As a service provider to the wireless industry, we would like to share our insights, observations, and analysis about what is happening from time to time.